Steps for downloading eBooks to your iPad®
1. Go to the App Store on your iPad.
2. Download the free ACP Press eBooks app.
3. Open the app and sign in using the username and password you created for ACP Press eBooks store.
4. Select "eBooks" from the menu at the foot of the page. It displays the entire ACP Press eBooks catalog, searchable by category or title.
5. Next, find the eBook(s) you have already purchased and tap on "Download".
6. Finally, from the menu at the foot of the page tap on “My Bookshelf" and you will see all your eBooks arranged on the Bookshelf ready for instant viewing.
Note: ACP Press eBooks can only be bought through the portal but can be downloaded to your iPad.
ACP Books is the books publishing program of the American College of Physicians, a national organization of internists - physicians who specialize in the prevention, detection, and treatment of illnesses in adults